Books and Manuals
Resources to the following titles can be found at www. What are VitalSource eBooks? For Instructors Request Inspection Copy. We provide complimentary e-inspection copies of primary textbooks to instructors considering our books for course adoption. Stay on CRCPress.
- Fraud: A Practitioner's Handbook.
- Security Center - Security Center - FNB.
- Fraud: The Counter Fraud Practitioner's Handbook?
- Recommended For You!
- Il ponte del paradiso (Italian Edition).
Preview this Book. Add to Wish List. Close Preview.
Workers compensation guide for medical practitioners
Currently, twelve states have a no-fault law, and while there are considerable variations among the no-fault laws in each of these states, they can broadly be classified by the degree to which the respective systems permit or abolish tort liability, and the type of threshold an injured party must meet before tort liability is permitted. Against this backdrop, automobile insurance companies have been the primary actors in the fight against no-fault fraud, engaging in civil litigation against no-fault insurance fraud rings.
Written by practitioners who have litigated hundreds of no-fault anti-fraud cases, this is a practice-focused, general guide to no-fault insurance anti-fraud litigation from the perspective of a plaintiff-insurer, from inception of the case through to summary judgment. Although most lawsuits are resolved through settlement or dispositive motion practice, thorough preparation of the case for trial is critical.
The Counter Fraud Practitioner's Handbook, 1st Edition
The authors provide clear guidance on how to identify corporate structure fraud as well as fraud involving medically unnecessary services, kickbacks, or illusory services. Further chapters address the critical issues involved once an anti-fraud insurance case is initiated, including selecting the defendants and the venue, preparing the complaint, motions to dismiss, counterclaims, discovery, provisional remedies, and settlements, summary judgments, and trial.
Barry I. Levy, Esq. He has been lead counsel in hundreds of complex insurance fraud cases, including many suits to recover claim payments to physicians, medical clinics, attorneys, public adjusters, and others involved in insurance fraud schemes. See All Customer Reviews. Tort Trial and Insurance Practice Section.
- Anna Katharine Green Detective Mystery Collection: The Leavenworth Case, A Strange Disappearance, Mystery of the Hasty Arrow and 4 More (Illustrated)?
- Anti-bribery and corruption e-learning package!
- Fraud : the counter fraud practitioner's handbook.
- Featured White Papers & E-Books.
- The Da Vinci Deception: An Inspector Jack Oxby Novel.
- Progressive Methods of Yoga.
- Fraud | The Counter Fraud Practitioner's Handbook | Taylor & Francis Group.
ABA Book Publishing. Are You Protected? Learn best practices to succeed at appeal from three renowned appellate judges.
Fraud: The Counter Fraud Practitioner's Handbook, 1st Edition (Hardback) - Routledge
The conference will highlight women Leading for Success in the Courtroom, in the Judiciary and in the Profession. You'll have the opportunity to learn from leading litigators from across the nation a…. This presentation will offer an overview of the technology associated with varying levels of autonomous vehicles, as well as emerging legal implications.
- The Accredited Counter Fraud Specialist Handbook!
- About Fraud: A Practitioner's Handbook.
- Sign up to our newsletter.
- Anti-bribery and corruption e-learning package.
We hope you are enjoying your experience. If you need any assistance purchasing a product or registering for a program or event, please call the Service Center at Search ABA. Close Search Submit Clear. Shop ABA. This is a practice-focused guide to the litigation and settlement of no-fault insurance anti-fraud cases, from inception through summary judgment.