- Cold Spirits: Greed vs. Passion.
- Dont Bite the Bridesmaid (Sons of Kane).
- Talking about People and Animals?
Edit Cast Cast overview, first billed only: Carmen Maura Diego Emma Cohen Susi Carlos Tristancho Pedro Francisco Vidal Pipo as Francisco J. Edit Details Country: Spain.
masculino singular : Spanish » German | PONS
Language: Spanish. Color: Color. Edit Did You Know? Add the first question.
Alicia Giménez Bartlett
Edit page. Clear your history. IMDb Everywhere.
Follow IMDb on. DPReview Digital Photography.
- 8 Simple Rules for Mastering Spanish Gender!
- Understanding Spanish Nouns: Is it a boy or a girl?.
- mord nonstop (German Edition).
- Disguises (Halloween Interlude) (Boreal and John Grey).
- Salt glazed stoneware : Germany, Flanders, England and the United States?
- Fighting Love (Love to the Extreme Book 2).
- Memoires dun juif de bagdad derniers jours d un exil (French Edition).
The rules you can rely on most of the time and the exceptions you should be aware of are listed here. Masculine nouns have the article " el " in singular form and the article " los " in plural. Feminine nouns have the article " la " in singular form and the article " las " in plural. Click on the little red play buttons and you can listen to the pronunciation of the feminine nouns.
33 Basic Spanish Adjectives and How to Use Them
Nouns ending in "-ez" , as long as they refer to abstract nouns formed with suffixes. In broad generality, all nouns not fitting into the above categories and exceptions - plus the following. Some words can be used as either feminine or masculine but this will change their meaning. Some examples:.
Certain nouns, usually referring to people, can be used in the same meaning as either feminine or masculine, depending on who you refer to. When a feminine noun begins with a stressed "a-" or "ha-" syllable, its singular form will have an "el" instead of "la" and "un" instead of "una" as an indefinite article.