The Tor's Quest Saga
Had he known how deadly it would become, he would never have allowed his companions to join him. Now he is caught in a lethal game where the only way to survive is to win. As his journey continues, Tor loses good friends, brother turns on brother and betrayal makes it hard to distinguish enemy from ally. Many weird and wonderful creatures help and hinder him along the way. When a discovery shows that nothing is as it seems, Tor is forced to wonder how many of his friends and family will live to see the end of the quest.
Tor's Quest is a 5 part series.
The Guide (Tors Quest, #1)
Now all 5 books are available in this one combined edition. See All Customer Reviews. Shop Books. Read an excerpt of this book!
Tors Tour of the Tor Glastonbury tour, sacred UK Tours
Add to Wishlist. USD 9. Sign in to Purchase Instantly. Explore Now. Buy As Gift. Product Details. Average Review.
Write a Review. Related Searches. Please submit an online tour request to assure availability for your group.
How it works
Learn more about school tours. Private, guided tours of the permanent collection and special exhibitions are available for groups of 10 or more. We can custom design a tour for your group on almost any topic. For permanent collection, special topics, and special exhibition tours please call the Tour Office: Special exhibition admission fees vary by exhibition.
Tours last one hour.
- Atheism Faith and Reason.
- Love From The Shadow Of Venus.
- The Blood Feud.
- We help skiers and riders consumed by wanderlust.
- Ecoquest Adventures & Tours.
- Quest Transfer and Tours, Windhoek: Hours, Address, Quest Transfer and Tours Reviews: 5/5.
Gain a better understanding of the story, the art, and even yourself! These book tours are recommended for children in grades 3 and up, but all ages are welcome.
What is CityQuester
Parents and guardians are encouraged to review the story content before the tour. Join lively discussions of art works related to popular books, facilitated by a museum guide.
FREE public tours: Tuesdays at a. Drop in; no reservation necessary. Public tours are only available for the book listed for the current month. Your group selects the book, day, and time.
- Minneapolis Institute of Art;
- Words of a Journey: My Thoughts on Life and Living (World Voices)?
- Recent Post.
- Disguises (Halloween Interlude) (Boreal and John Grey).
- What's New For 12222-2020.
- Quest Mexico Tours, Mexico City: Address, Phone Number, Quest Mexico Tours Reviews: 5/5.
- The Guide (Tors Quest Book 1)?
We customize a tour especially for you.