Food Sci. Puffed grains of the varieties of proso millet Penicum miliaceum L. The analysed mean values for puffed grains were starch proso millet Based on the results, puffed proso millet grains had the highest amounts of phenolic compounds and starch, and the lowest amount of crude dietary fibre and fat.
Furthermore, both products were the sources of micro- and macrocomponents, primarily potassium, calcium, magnesium, and phosphorus.
- Voodoo Child (Slight Return).
- The Diaries of a Fleet Street Fox!
- Out of Her Hands?
- The Companion Contract.
- Teatime in Mogadishu: My Journey as a Peace Ambassador in the World of Islam (Christians Meeting Muslims);
Washington, Association of the Official Analytical Chemists, 9: Impact factor Web of Science : 0. Tweet Share Share Email. New Issue Alert Join the journal on Facebook! Open Access Policy This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Also, given processing treatments had varied effect on water absorption capacity, oil absorption capacity, swelling power and solubility, thermal properties and pasting properties. Shape and size of granules were determined by scanning electron microscopy and size of granules ranged from 0. The cooked amaranth showed the lowest value whereas fermented amaranth showed the highest value for peak viscosity, hot paste viscosity and cold paste viscosity.
For institutional orders, please contact sales wageningenacademic.
Chemical, physicochemical, pasting and microstructural properties of amaranth Amaranthus hypochondriacus flour as affected by different processing treatments. Abstract References Full-text Abstract. Keywords: germination , cooking , fermentation , thermal properties , pasting properties. Print ISSN: Institutional Offers For institutional orders, please contact sales wageningenacademic.
What is this? Reducing grain storage losses in developing countries.
- B. Piłat, D. Ogrodowska, R. Zadernowski?
- Looking for other ways to read this?;
- Hank the Cowdog and Monkey Business!
- Hank the Cowdog and Monkey Business;
- Change Password.
- Biochar Bamboo Application on Growth and Yield of Red Amaranth (Amaranthus tricolor L) - IOPscience?
- 21st Century Adult Cancer Sourcebook: Transitional Cell Cancer of the Renal Pelvis and Ureter - Clinical Data for Patients, Families, and Physicians!
Dowell and C. Bugyi, K. Hajas, Z.
- Simple Ways: Towards the Sacred!
- 1 Amaranth | Lost Crops of Africa: Volume II: Vegetables | The National Academies Press.
- Log in to Wiley Online Library;
- Czech Academy of Agricultural Sciences?
- Rhetorical Patterns in Nixons Vietnam Addresses and Related TV Coverage.
- Two Bites At The Cherry.
Adonyi, B. Popping and S.
Taxonomic revision of the genus Amaranthus (Amaranthaceae) in Italy | Iamonico | Phytotaxa
Manipulation of antioxidant and glycaemic properties of extruded rice based breakfast cereal products using pomelo fruit by-product material. Shi, J.
Narciso, X. Gou, M. Brennan, X.