Trevor, Mary B. Edition: 1st ed. Publisher: Oxford, U. Description: lvii, p.
- DEAD: Steves Story (DEAD: Special Edition).
- In Between (a watersports story)?
- Wall Street Noir (Akashic Noir)!
- Orthopädische Handchirurgie: Manual für Klinik und Praxis.
- Foods, Herbs and Pharmaceuticals that Extend Lifespan. A Summary Of Over 200 Research Studies Proven To Lengthen Lifespan..
Bibliography: Includes bibliographical references and index. Subject: Mediation European Union countries. Eu Mediation : Law and Practice.
Oxford, U. EU mediation : law and practice. It traces the evolution of the relationship between the courts and mediation, discussing all the significant judgments relating to mediation over the last 25 years as well as exploring the key concepts at the heart of mediation and all the latest developments.
Mediation Law and Civil Practice also challenges the status quo by casting doubt on some decisions and generates alternative thinking around current legal and practice concepts. It is also a useful guide for academics and mediation providers outside of the UK who are seeking to influence the development of mediation in their jurisdictions.
Lloyd's Maritime and Commercial Law Quarterly
All EU countries which have complied, along with Denmark which opted out of implementing the Directive , or attempted to comply, with the Directive are included, allowing straightforward comparison of key issues across the different countries in this important and evolving area. Supplementary points of practical use, such as statistics on the success rates of mediation and advice on the requirements for parties to participate in mediation, and for parties and lawyers to consider mediation, add further value to the jurisdiction-specific commentary.
A comparative table of the mediation laws forms an invaluable quick-reference appendix for an overview and comparison of the information of each jurisdiction, together with English translations of each country's mediation law or legislative provisions.
- EU mediation : law and practice?
- Eu Mediation Law and Practice?
- El esclavo de la arena (Spanish Edition)?
- The implementation of the EU Mediation Directive into Italian mediation practice!
- Mediation in Austria: The European Pioneer in Mediation Law and Practice - Oxford Scholarship.
Address this dynamic area of law with the benefit of guidance across all elements of the Directive impacting practice, provided by respected and experienced editors from the knowledgeable European authority in mediation, ADR Center, along with a host of expert contributors.