Evaluators should also take into account the age of the child being observed. The younger the child, the more sensible it is to conduct the observation in a natural setting, where the child is likely to feel more comfortable. Observations could be structured around a variety of age-appropriate tasks. Despite the challenges, child-parent observation remains one of the most valuable tools for an evaluator.
For more information, please contact me at nycforensics gmail. Posted in Forensic Evaluations.
Child Custody Litigation
Get Started Call for a quick and confidential consultation. Free Play — Generally speaking, young children ages 3—5 might engage in free play using doll houses, puppets, crayons, blocks, storybooks, etc.
School-aged children ages 6—11 could play simple board games like Checkers or Connect Four. Log out of ReadCube.
This article proposes a model for the interdisciplinary colloboration of judges, attorneys, and evaluators prior to the writting of a court order for child custody evaluation in the formulation of specific psycholegal questions that guide the examination. These questions accurately reflect the concerns of the court, the attorneys, and the parties to the dispute while framing the evaluation questions within the behavioral sciences, suitable for evaluation by a mental health professional. Volume 37 , Issue 1. If you do not receive an email within 10 minutes, your email address may not be registered, and you may need to create a new Wiley Online Library account.
If the address matches an existing account you will receive an email with instructions to retrieve your username. Jonathan W.
Browse New & Used Family Law Textbooks
Gould Jonathan Gould, Ph. Search for more papers by this author.
- Jack Pepper?
- The Posse Comitatus Act and Related Matters: The Use of the Military to Execute Civilian Law.
- MDHHS - Custody and Parenting Time.
- Final Federal-Provincial-Territorial Report on Custody and Access and Child Support.
- Cedric Shuffle-shoes and Why he Hated the School Sports (Little Kindles for Little People Book 3).
Tools Request permission Export citation Add to favorites Track citation. Share Give access Share full text access. Share full text access. Please review our Terms and Conditions of Use and check box below to share full-text version of article.
The Custody of Children - A Behavioral Assessment Model | Richard A. Marafiote | Springer
Get access to the full version of this article. View access options below.
- The Naked Truth About Giving Great Speeches.
- The Hummingbird Garden.
- Jealousy, The Complete Saga.
- Managing Special Needs Issues in Child Custody Disputes Practical Strategies in Changing Times.
- Search and menus.
- Child Custody and Visitation Rights - Willick Law Group.
- Outcasts and Gods (Wine of the Gods Book 1);
- Join The Conversation;
- Buy Child Custody Litigation - Microsoft Store.
- Family Law Textbooks.
- The Child-Parent Observation: A Vital Tool in Custody Evaluations |.
- A Flower To Life.
- Una vita sopra i tetti (Italian Edition).
Child Custody Litigation is currently not available. See System Requirements. Available on PC.
Capabilities Text to speech. Additional information Publisher Taylor and Francis. Publisher Taylor and Francis.
Imprint Routledge. Language English. Pages File size 3. ISBN