Dynamic multisector models are a familiar tool of the development planner.
- Documents & Reports.
- Almost Free: A Story about Family and Race in Antebellum Virginia (Race in the Atlantic World, 1700–1900 Ser.);
- Il ponte del paradiso (Italian Edition).
- Browse Search?
This paper discusses application of control theory to dynamic planning models. Optimal control theory offers itself as a possible alternative to linear programming in that, computationally Optimal control theory offers itself as a possible alternative to linear programming in that, computationally, it easily handles dynamic relationships and various non-linearities.
In the past, numerical applications have been limited partly by the awkwardness of control theory in handling inequality constraints and the high costs of solving systems with many state variables. The paper attempts a first step toward solving a large and realistic model at less cost than alternative linear programming models.
It presents a formulation which will reduce the number of state variables and suggest an appropriate and efficient solution algorithm.
It includes a detailed description of the dynamic properties of the open Leontief system without foreign trade or primary factor constraints; shows how realism can be added to the model, introducing foreign trade activities, human capital formation, and primary factors; and proposes an algorithm for solving the model both with and without inequality constraints.
See Less -.
Fashion and Business Cycles with Snobs and Bandwagoners in a Multi-Sector Growth Model
Download Multisector Growth Models: Theory And Application 2010
Add to Wishlist. USD Sign in to Purchase Instantly.
- 2.Publications in English;
- Applications of control theory to a Leontief - type planning model (English) | The World Bank?
- Ramsey–Cass–Koopmans model.
- Multisector growth models: Theory and application;
- Ramsey–Cass–Koopmans model - Wikipedia;
- Hannah the Great Girls Can do that.
- GOD LOVES PEOPLE, BUT HE HATES SIN : Heaven or Hell: The Choice Is Yours?
Temporarily Out of Stock Online Please check back later for updated availability. Overview The primary objective of this book is to advance the state of the art in specifying and?
The fundamental construct upon which we build is the Ramsey model. A most attractive feature of this model is the insights it provides into the dynamics of an economy in tr- sition to long-run equilibrium. With some exceptions, Ramsey models are highly aggregated — typically single sector models.