Plus, full motion videos on CD-ROM, bound in the book, demonstrates exactly how to complete both simple and complex operations. Includes full motion videos on CD-ROM showing all of the steps required to complete simple as well as complex shoulder arthroscopic operations. Offers detailed discussion, illustrations, and video footage describing capsular tensioning during arthroscopic repair of shoulder instability.
Emphasizes outcomes analysis. Presents over figures, photographs, and drawings over in full color illustrating key points.
Diagnostic Arthroscopy and Normal Anatomy. Johnson , Scott D.
- Shoulder Arthroscopy E-Book (2nd ed.) by Gary M. Gartsman (ebook).
- Buy for others!
- Editorial Reviews.
Burkhart is one of the most innovative surgeons in all of surgery. It is really remarkable. There is nothing like it on the market for teaching advanced surgical techniques, and it is going to create a paradigm shift in the way medicine will be taught now and in the future.
- Vénézuela - Guayana (French Edition).
- ohyqukecew.cf: Shoulder Arthroscopy E-Book eBook: Gary M. Gartsman: Kindle Store.
- The Cowboy's Conundrum: Complex and Advanced Cases in Shoulder Arthroscopy?
- Account Options.
- Shoulder Arthroscopy E-Book (2nd ed.).
- 3rd Edition!
This book is dedicated to making them easier. This site might not work as expected. You're using an old browser that isn't supported by this site.